09 Apr Tasty Summer Salad with Watermelon, Feta and EVOO
Tasty Summer Salad with Watermelon, Feta and EVOO
Tasty Summer Salad with Watermelon, Feta and EVOO. It is cookout season and dishes with fresh extra virgin olive oil should be at the top of your menu. We love this Watermelon and Feta salad; it is easy to prepare and equally good for fancy dinner parties or last minute brunches with friends.
For best results, prep this right before you plan to serve it.
- 12 cups on cubed seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 whole limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Put the watermelon in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Mavroudis olive oil, fresh lime juice, salt, and black pepper
- Place watermelon in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over the watermelon and toss gently to coat.
- Pour the crumbled feta into the salad bowl and stir gently to integrate the cheese into the salad
- Sprinkle with mint leaves and then serve.
For a variation on this recipe, try it with:
- cucumber and red onion
- arugula and honey
- olives and hot sauce
[ SEE ALL PRODUCTS HERE ]
Recomended From Olive OIl Corfu