02 Jul Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a hair treatment
Olive oil is a great natural treatment for your hair. It can moisturize, nourish and protect your tresses from damage. Not only can you use it to prevent split ends, but you can also use it as a deep conditioning treatment on dry or frizzy hair. Olive oil is a great way to soothe itchiness and even treat dandruff if that’s an issue for you. Olive oil has been used as a beauty product since ancient times and some people still swear by using this ancient remedy today!
- *1. Prepare Your Hair.** Before you apply the olive oil, it’s best to already have washed your hair so that it doesn’t interfere with your treatment. If you can, let your hair air dry before proceeding; this will help add volume and texture without weighing it down! You also want to make sure that your hair is as clean as possible before beginning this treatment because any dirt or oils on the strands will prevent the olive oil from being absorbed properly into the roots of your locks.
- When you have frizzy hair, use extra virgin olive oil to tame it.
- Wet your hair with warm water and apply a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to your damp hair. Then brush through the hair with a wide-tooth comb and let it air dry so you don’t break any strands or damage your roots as they’re drying. Repeat if necessary until all of your strands are smoothed out in their natural state.
You can use olive oil as a hair treatment to soothe itchy scalp. This may be because of the presence of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids in the oil. These compounds fight free radicals, which can cause skin irritation and redness.
Olive oil also contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that prevents premature aging.
There are many other benefits of olive oil for hair care as well:
Nourish Hair Health
- Olive oil is a natural product, making it good for your hair.
- It’s also cheap, which makes it easy to use as a treatment.
- Olive oil is hydrating, so it can help dry or damaged hair look and feel healthier.
Olive oil is a good product to use in your hair because it is hydrating, natural and cheap.
- Olive oil is a natural product.
- Olive oil is hydrating, which means it helps to prevent dryness and dry scalp.
- Olive oil is also a good conditioner, meaning it can help to soften your hair and make it look shinier.
- Olive oil can be used as a detangler because it prevents tangles from forming in the first place, making it easier to brush out your hair after showering or washing your locks.
Olive oil is a great alternative to using chemical-filled hair products. It works well on all types of hair, is inexpensive and easy to find at any supermarket. If you want your hair to be healthy and shiny with no frizziness then olive oil is the way to go!