Olive Oil Corfu

A very long tradition of pruducing an Extra Virgin Olive Oil at Corfu

Email:

info@oliveoilcorfu.gr

Phone:

(+30) 2661 076759

Address:

Vraganiotika Village
Corfu, Greece

Google Direction

Olive Oil Awards

Mavroudis olive oil awards at international competitions.

 

Athena international olive oil competition is the fastest growing olive oil international competition in the world and has already gained the respect of hundreds of olive oil producers and international judges .

The 2018 International competition took place in Delphi , selected because of its historic olive grove of Amfissa and its world famous archeological site.
A large amount of olive oil samples (359) were entered , foreign samples far outnumbering the Greek ones ,confirming the competitions prestige in the olive oil world, judged by twenty international Olive Oil Sommelier ‘s .Click to Read More or Less

In this 2018 Athena international competition, we entered ,for the first time, one olive oil, our GOURMET BASIL OLIVE OIL. We were extremely proud that we were awarded with a bronze medal.
The 2019 the Athena international competition took place in Nafplion , one of the most historic cities in Greece ,noted for its archaeological references and many ancient olive groves.

A large amount of olive oil samples again were submitted ,364 to be exact, 51% being from Greece and remaining 49% from foreign countries being critiqued by a panel of 20 judges accredited by the International Olive Council (IOC) or by other international and national bodies.

In this 2019 Athena international competition ,we entered a few more of our oils , we were extremely proud again .

We were awarded …

SILVER award Mavroudis Gourmet Orange olive oil

SILVER award Mavroudis Gourmet Chilli oliveoil

BRONZE award Mavroudis Gourmet Oregano olive oil

BRONZE award Mavroudis Gourmet olive oil.

ATHENA 2020

Mavroudis Gourmet Garlic : DOUBLE GOLD (best aromatic in contest and quality)
Mavroudis Gourmet Chilli : GOLD
Mavroudis Gourmet Basil : GOLD
Mavroudis Gourmet Oregano: GOLD

Japan 2020

Mavroudis Gourmet Chilli : Best in class platin (best aromatic in contest and quality)
Mavroudis Gourmet Garlic : Gold
Mavroudis Gourmet Basil : Gold
Mavroudis Gourmet Rosamere: Gold
Mavroudis Gourmet origano : silver

We are delighted to introduce our range of infused olive oils ,the fresh flavour in these olive oils can be attributed to the freshness and quality of the ingredients .The fruit or herbs and the olives are picked ,washed and cold pressing within hours for these oils .

No essential oils or flavours are added .

Au premium evoo

AU OLIVE OIL

Au Gold Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The Mavroudis family are the proud owners of 2000 olive trees thriving in numerous olive groves , a large proportion being from the Lianolia…

Monoveriatal evoo

MONOVERIATAL EVOO

Mavroudis Monovarietal Lianelia Extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure and first-class extra virgin olive oil is made by the Mavroudis family on Corfu. It is a cold pressed olive oil…

Gourmet Chilli Olive Oil

GOURMET CHILLI OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Chilli extra virgin olive oil. A natural, pure olive oil from green olives, preesed with chilli, comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu.The fresh chillies are added…

GOURMET ORANGE OLIVE OIL

GOURMET ORANGE OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Orange extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure olive oil from green olives pressed with Oranges comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu.The aranges…

GOURMET LEMON OLIVE OIL

GOURMET LEMON OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Lemon extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure olive oil from green olives pressed with lemons comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu.The fresh lemons…

GOURMET GARLIC OLIVE OIL

GOURMET GARLIC OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Garlic extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure olive oil from green olives pressed with garlic comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu.The fresh garlic…

GOURMET BASIL OLIVE OIL

GOURMET BASIL OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Basil extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure olive oil from green olives, pressed with basil, comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu. The fresh basil…

GOURMET ROSAMARY OLIVE OIL

GOURMET ROSAMARY OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Rosemary extra virgin olive oil. This natural, pure olive oil from green olives pressed with rosemary comes from the Mavroudis family from Corfu.The rosemary…

GOURMET MINT OLIVE OIL

GOURMET MINT OLIVE OIL

Gourmet Mint & Spearmint extra virgin olive oil. A natural, pure olive oil from green olives, preesed with Gourmet Mint & Spearmint comes from the Mavroudis family…